At Mereka & Women in Entrepreneurship (WiE), what we value most is your privacy. We endeavour our best effort to protect your personal data and personal information in compliance with the laws of Malaysia. This Privacy notice is outlined to draw out our policies and principles pertaining to your personal data and personal information.
At the outset, this Personal Data Protection Policy will covers the areas listed below:-
- What We May Collect & How We Collect It
- How Do We Use Your Personal Data
- Disclosure of your Personal Data
- Security of Your Personal Data
- Retention of Your Personal Data
- Accuracy of Your Personal Data
- Revision to Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal Data We May Collect & How We Collect It
In providing our services to you, we may need to collect and to keep your personal data and personal information about you. They may include the following: –
- Personal data and personal information including your name, address, contact no, NRIC no, DOB, email addresses, etc.
- Bank account details including name of the account holder, name of the bank, account number, etc
- Photographs which may be sent to us for purposes of using our service, etc
- CV’s when you apply job with us.
Apart from the above, any information not limited to information which are collected when you visit our website including your IP address, information which you may provide to us through our contact us forms, etc.
How We Use Your Personal Data
By you consenting and agreeing to us using your personal data, we may use your personal data and information where permitted under the applicable laws.
Your personal data and personal information may be used for the following purposes: –
- to assess your application(s) /request(s) for our products and services;
- to provide you with third party product information, services, offers, which may be of interest to you
- to notify you from time to time on our initiatives
- to update you on our agendas, projects and etc
- to come out with reports, data and/or statistics based on the information you have provided
for audit, compliance purposes,
- to conduct surveys in which we think you may be of interest
- to conduct marketing research
- to transfer or assign our rights, interest and obligations under any of your agreements with us.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may be required to disclose certain personal data and personal information about your to the following third parties:-
- companies and/or organizations related to Mereka group of companies such as Biji-Biji and Biji-Biji NGO.
- affiliates and/partners who work hand in hand with us
- advisers such as accountants, auditors, lawyers where authorized by you
- any person connected to the enforcement or preservation of any of our rights under your agreement(s) with us
Security of your Personal Data & Transfer of Personal Data
At Mereka & WiE, we pride ourselves with state of the art cloud services where your information will be well secured and kept in vault of the modern society. As the cloud storage facilities and servers may be located in other jurisdictions, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia.
Retention of your Personal Data
Retention of all your Personal Data and Personal Information is subject to the terms and condition of your agreement with us and/or our subsidiaries. We may not retain your data if they are no longer required for the said purpose at the time of collection.
Accuracy of your Personal Data
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date having regard to the purpose, including any directly related purpose, for which the personal data was collected and further processed. Should you notice that your data is misleading or incorrect, you may contact our liaison officer as provided below.
Revision to Personal Data Protection Policy
We may revise our privacy notice from time to time and the same notice will be relay to your-good self through our website and/or email.